Thursday, April 1, 2010

100 Things that make me Happy :)

1. Remembering that Allah is always with me !
2. My family(Mom, Dad, Sis..).
3. Teasing my sis
4. x
5. Being surrounded by my friends.
6. Having a day where nothing goes wrong.
7. Hugs.
8. Hanging out in the rain.
9. Making someone’s day.
10. Long Weekends.
11. Photography.
12. Sleep.
13. Cars.
14. Feeling really tired after a good workout.
15. Running fast!
16. The smell of gasoline
17. Clothes, Clothes, Clothes!!
18. Watching a really good movie for the first time.
19. Good music.
20. Doing Donuts.
21. Swimming.
22. Appreciation (toward people, things, situations, etc.) & gratitude
23. Dogs.
24. When I’m volunteering.
25. All of the traffic lights are green when I’m in a hurry.
26. Holding hands
27. Someone calls to say, “I was just thinking about you….”
28. Having a beautiful living space
29. Reminiscing about childhood memories.
30. Chinese Food.
31. Vacation
32. Health
33. Getting phone calls
34. Seeing a rainbow
35. Dancing and not caring what ppl are thinking of me
36. Walking down the beach
37. Choclates.
38. Someone smiling at me
39. Hanging out all night with friends
40. My camera
41. Cooking.
42. Horse Riding.
43. Painting/ drawing something really good
44. Eating loads of ice cream.
45. Shopping .
46. Suprising people =]
47. Perfect jeans
48. Eating Donuts
49. Rockin out in my car
50. Adrenaline rushes
51. Being in bed when it’s cold, rainy and windy outside, and listening to the weather batter the house :)
52. I see a big word and actually know what it means.
53. Wearing sunglasses
54. Ice cream Shakes.
55. Being loved.
56. Texting, although I tend to go over
57. Singing along to songs in the car
58. Going on hunting trips.
59. Playing snooker.
60. Going a whole day without being bored
61. Crushes :P
62. Flexing :p
63. Bunking from classes.
64. Mangoes, strawberries, grapes !
65. Making short-movies.
66. Knowing people who make me laugh
67. Making silly faces at a baby and actually getting a smile
68. Good hair days
69. The pleasure of knowing you did the right thing
70. When I get compliments. Genuine ones.
71. Having everything done I need to have done.
72. Taking care n being cared.
73. Honesty
74. Getting really dressed up for formal occasions or just for the fun of it
75. Seeing old family pictures.
76. Being asked “Where’d you get that?!”
77. Graffiti.
78. Magazines.
79. Knowing that i inspired someone
80. Listening to loud music with hardcore bass!!!
81. Going on adventure trips.
82. Watching movies.
83. Re-discovering things that made me happy as a child or teenager, and that still make me happy!
84. Things working out as planned
85. Waking up on a weekend in the fall, with my bedroom windows open, being able to cuddle under my blankets and know I don't have to get up
86. Knowing what's going on without anybody having to tell you
87. Working on Adobe Photoshop
88. Being creative
89. Attending Parties.
90. Colorful things.. anything, whether it be paperclips, paper, blankets, clothes…
91. My Laptop
92. My Cellphone
93. Waking up at like 3 in the morning and then realizing i have more time to sleep.
94. Pranks
95. Getting a lot of messages/texts.
96. Laughing
97. Being trusted or when someone doesn’t breaks my trust.
98. Celebrating..even the smallest of things.
99. Knowing the best is still yet to come.
100. Speaking my heart out

No comments:

Post a Comment