Thursday, April 1, 2010

25 Things I Feel Left Out From Saying


. I am eternally captivated by the idiosyncrasies of women. One woman at least. But find I often lack the proclivity common to most men. Perhaps I’m really a lesbian with playful appendage.
2. As you can tell, self-deprecating humor is one of my crutches.
3. I don’t drink or smoke because I sincerely believe that there are more time-cost effective ways of killing yourself.
4. As you can tell, I’m very judgmental and self-righteous.
5. My affinity for anime started when I was 5. I rented Akira by mistake.
6. I’m not sadistic; I’m sure you grin just like I do when you get to cut something with a knife.
7. I’ve found people to be more truthful when they say they hate you.
8. I’m not hateful.
9. Maybe a little.
10. I desperately cling to nostalgia. I watch intros to 80’s cartoons all night.
11. I like water.
12. I’m grateful for any friends I end up making.
13. I relive moments of my life over and over.
14. I find it very hard to make small talk with people who are good at making small talk.
15. I often contemplate over what the next theological cluster fuck will be.
16. I take imagination very seriously. When I was 9, I told my father not to mess with my Bat-Belt. I’ve been a disappointment to him ever since.
17. I find it hazardous to convince myself that I have a purpose to live out.
18. I secretly envy anyone who stands for a cause.
19. I’m always in a hurry to give my money to someone.
20. I’m writing this note seeking your validation.
21. I’m no good at speaking to more than one person at a time.
22. The people who have had the greatest impact on my life are those who I no longer have any real contact with.
23. The majority of everything I’ve ever said, laughed at or cried about is understood by only one other person. And he’s not on Facebook.
24. One of my earliest recurring nightmares to this day has been that of me being suffocated by grey spheres of varying sizes that grow larger the more I panic.
25. I find that as mediums of human communication become increasingly interconnected, convenient and intimate; the more each of us will close ourselves off to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment