Thursday, April 1, 2010

Words I Hate !


Well, a few days ago I was telling my good friend Maria Georgy about the list of words/sentences people use that make me hate the living shit out of myself...

So, my Good friend Youssef Emil wrote a note about the 10 things he will miss the most about Egypt which got me to think..."Why not share my hate for those words with my friends?"

WARNING:
Some of those words could be used occasionally or excessively by you or one of your friends.
Most of those words are commonly used on Facebook and online chat!

1. "Enjoy it to da Max"
Usually it is said when someone is having a birthday party and everyone wants to tell them to enjoy it. The most provoking part is "da" instead of "the" and for a reason I'm not fully aware of I hate the word MAX!!!

2. "Luv", "Hun", "Gurl"...etc
Because of the inconsistency between sounding like Snoop while saying "Gurl" and Celine Dion while saying "Luv", I think these words make me want to puke!
They are usually said by "Gurls" to their "Gurl Friends" and I think it's a desperate trial to sound lesbian!!

3. XOXOXOXO
I know a lot of you would disagree with me on those, saying that "It's instead of saying hugs and kisses every-time!"....but why would you want to say "hugs and kisses" 547 times a day!! this is sick....why say "hugs and kisses" in the first place....why do we have to associate them all the time!

4. LMAO
Ohhhh, this one is a killer, it makes me feel that one day I can create something called "ICCAWFASIW" = "I Can Create A Word For Any Sentence I Want"!!!
Plus, the word looks like a misspelled "Lame"

5. LOL
LOL does not annoy me as much as the excessive and meaningless use of it by adding too many "O"s as a description of how much this person is laughing. If I crack a joke, I can never imagine someone saying LOOOOL really laughing....HAHAHA is way better!
LOOOOOOOL...it's meaningless!!!

6. "xxx xxxx xxx Eva"
The use of the word EVA instead of EVER feels like pouring perfume on a highly infected wound!!

7. "A7'er 7aga"...translation: The Last Thing.
No Comment!

8. "Dude where are you?...I miss you ya Nawal"
I love the word "Dude", but when girls call each others Dudes....It sucks!!
Makes me imagine a Female-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

9. Excessive usage of NUMBERS:
I use "7" and "2" sometimes, maybe even 3, but...
Q8= Kuwait
Gr8=Great
L8=Late
4get=forget
jk=Joke
myt=Mighty
ak=ache
5ara=shit
9a2ed=Qa2ed (using the 9 as the arabic letter qaaf)
6are2=Tarek (using the 6 as the arabic letter Tah)
17md=ahmed!!!
8eba=Heba
....it's all too much...you name the rest!!

10. Smiley Faces
MSN created the greatest monster of all time, SMILEY FACES...people forgot about the fact that they are called "Smiley" faces and they now have all sort of Faces!!!
I use :) and :P and :D....but some people can get really creative with the whole
<3
o_o
:$ (what the hell is this face?)
:@ (and what's that too?)
:Q (I just created that!!!)
(Y) (is that a flower or a cunt?)
\m/ (wow, so cool, so stylish!)

So, here are some of the things that really get on my nerves, so, if you use any or all of those words, I won't hate you, we can still be friends....but DON"T WRITE ANY OF THAT ON MY WALL!!!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment